Thread: A Soul To Pay
View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 02-09-2014, 04:49 AM

"so your telling me that that bottom feeder never hurt anyone before his wife died?" Albert could not believe that anyone could have become as cruel as this man had become without having done it before. something other then the stress of the wife's death had to have set him off. what man would not appear in family photos if there was nothing wrong with him? as the flames engulfed the soul Albert made a clicking sound as he drew in breath. "I think he should have been reborn as a bug, for a thousand years or more." the disgusted was clear in his voice as he turned towards Erik.

"It was not you who took the life there for you should have no explaining to do."slowly he seemed to stalk towards Erik, before he could turn and leave Albert pulled him close and kissed him full on. he did not care what the grim did to him now, he was to high with the power over the death to really think about that. all he wanted now was to take this dark creature into his home and bask in its power. "come back to my place." his voice was a bit husky as he let him go and stepped back.