Thread: A Soul To Pay
View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 02-11-2014, 12:54 AM

"Yeah, he's one of the most...interactive grims out there. He likes to hang out with the name on his list before their death happens" Erik figured he was a nicer reaper than himself and kept his distance. Erik shrugged, whether or not Albert was going to forget that favor "But the favor can't replace your deal you made with me" Erik wanted to point that out though it might be obvious, alot of people never saw the obvious. Erik's eye twitched when he was called sir even though it was probably a joke though he didn't comment about it. "Danke" Erik spoke saying 'thank you' in German because he didn't like to say thanks to anyone. Walking in he shut the door not caring to lock it, as long as it was closed he would be fine; walking over to the remote he pressed the button that allowed the windows to close so he could be in more darkness without the moon as he sat down on the bed letting himself fall backwards staring up at the ceiling thinking.

What am I doing? I shouldn't have made a deal with him, I should have taken the soul when I had the chance growing silent even more than he was, more mentally than any other way, he kept thinking about his day if i didn't, I never would have known the girls would have soon followed up dying because of the man he didn't tell Albert that growing up the man was physically touched aka raped by his grandfather's best friend when he was younger. His grandfather didn't know about it, but the man's father at the time did. there is too much to focus on...too tired...can't stay awake... he yawned falling asleep laying completely on the bed in the middle of it. His cloak was on the bed post and his scythe was invisible again. Soon he was sleeping soundly somewhat content on the day he had. It was interesting to him.