Thread: A Soul To Pay
View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 02-11-2014, 01:38 AM

"so your telling me that if the young mans name had been on his list he would have gone and spent time with him? would have found out about his father?" he raised his eyebrow thinking of all the things that young grim might have done differently then Erik. "would he have saved his victim or would he to have tried to stop me from saving him?" the question was not one he really was looking for an answer for but if he did he would like it. "I never thought that it could replace my deal with you, I only wanted to make it so that the kids would have a good Halloween. when you kill me I wont be leaving a body behind so people are going to wounder what happened to me." he smiled at Erik's thanks and replay "Sie Sind Willkommen" which was German for your welcome.

He spent the next few hours drawing before looking in on his guest. finding Erik asleep he walked quietly over to his rooms door. it was better to say that they were doors into darkness. one of his old friends had created for him a realm separate from this world hidden in a realm of magic. as he crossed the threshold he sighed. in here he could stay up for as long as he needed, his only restriction was the need for blood which he could deal with by requesting a import of blood into the fridge here. looking around he smiled. the bed was a simple full one a metal frame. the blankets were a dark green to complement the view of the Black Forest that his walls were surrounded by. there was no coffin in this room or any room he had had for most of his life. it was true he needed his home soil but he did not need to sink into it like Hollywood seemed to think vampires needed. laying down upon his bed sleep took him and he would recall nothing until the sun went down outside his haven.