View Single Post
Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 04-19-2015, 02:03 AM

So, i did vac some. Read some. Took nap. Dipped. Now will detangle hair in alley. See how the weather was. Some hallmark movie on. Im wearing my new earring. A girls tiny heart leverback. I like the tiny size. You can sleep, flea dip in it. I do love pierced ears. Heads still off. Drinking coke. Maybe its the low water pressure zone. My writing is short and choppy.

---------- Post added 04-18-2015 at 07:41 PM ----------

Getting lil chilly out. It is almost 8 p.m. smelled fireplace burning. Bird twittering. Scurried back into the warm house with fan going.

You know what the latest beauty hint/trend is in womens mags? Washing your hair less often! I was agog. That means my mouth formed a perfect O, with a frog halfway in. #Like in, the parent trap 2 movie

It was a beauty given that day old or two hair made for better styling. Then this new trend, blowouts started. Something about blowing out hair into puffy style. Naturally you dont want to wash it out the next day.

But, its spreading. Some women have hair types that actually thrive on less washing. Amd they have these dry shampoo sprays.

But i still wash mine every day. I like the feeling.