View Single Post
Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 04-22-2015, 04:30 PM

I have an apple for him!

Well, its a lovely day in the hood. Lets see how much work i can get done.

My new diet plan has begun. Looking a lil green under the gills already. #Asparagus syndrome

Saw they found more fossilized dinosaur eggs in china. #Cool monster beans. I am fascinated by idea that they were real. Cant believe it. But ive seen some dinosaur movies where they were intent on killing people. #Naughty mammoth

Scientists are sure accurate. They were reporting how much water it takes to produce a pound of veg or fruit. How do they know this? I think itd be refreshing to be in a city where it rains. Though i cant drive as well in rain. How does one see? Ill keep my window down so i can see unfettered.

Time to pull garbage cans in and start my day!

---------- Post added 04-22-2015 at 02:27 PM ----------

Well, an adequately, productive day. Vacuumed, cleaned out kitchen cabinet, futzed about cleaning my sunscreen bottles. This crust forms so i took it off with a toothpick. And i have a lot of bottles, maybe 35. No more buying. Want to use them down to maybe 5. No cooking today. Its mexican fiesta with a tv dinner. And some asparagus.

Started a new book. Set in southern state in early 1990s. Revolving around a quaker cafe.

I didnt know/forgot that birds evolved from dinosaurs.

Had a sweet, romantic dream. #Want back in