Thread: RavenWood
View Single Post
Roka
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 10-11-2012, 09:50 PM

Nathaniel turned his head slightly when another man entered the room, and slowly sat up as the man set about situating himself in the dorm. He seemed graceful in his movements, and Nathaniel took note to not get on this guy's bad side if he could help it. Although, if he did, it wasn't anything a little touch of his power couldn't fix for a few hours.

"I'm Nathaniel Flynn. I will be teaching the English class," he stated in a light Irish accent, not bothering to try to hold it back. He walked over to where the man was standing and held out a hand, waiting for the other man to introduce himself.

Aiden stared at the other male, wondering why in hell he would be so nonchalant about death. Was he being mocked? He kept his expression neutral as he began unpacking some of his things, staying on his half of the room as much as he could. "We need to make some rules. Let me begin. Rule one: Don't come in contact with my skin. Rule two: I like to be alone. Don't force conversation." Aiden glanced at the other male, watching him. He seemed to be watching Aiden, but the gaze didn't make Aiden any more nervous. He was used to stares.

"I'm Aiden. But since you'll probably end up breaking the first rule within the next month, I don't really need to know your name."