View Single Post
Sarahbelle
Rip Van Winkle

Old 08-06-2015, 09:35 AM

Sarahbelle

Posting frequency: Once per day (can be more or less frequent depending on health issues)
Posting length: 1-5 paragraphs
Gender preference: Female, but I can play both
Sexuality preference: Heterosexual, but may be talked into f/f or m/m
Role-play size: I prefer Groups, but can be talked into 1x1
Role-play genre preference: Fantasy, sci-fi, supernatural, modern, historical, comical, drama, romance
Specific likes: I like silliness and plot twists and tension. I also like tormenting my own characters (emotionally, mostly) - not that my characters are emo or dark or edgy, but it's more fun when things go horribly wrong for them. I will go for the darker rp on occasion, but I have to be in the mood for it to keep it up. I also love surprises and secrets about characters, so I will likely have them because the reveal is half the fun! Also, character depth and character growth are big things for me.
Specific hates: People who take it too seriously. Not giving me anything to respond to. No conflict to keep plot moving. Overly sexual romance.
Post example: Anything I could link to would be severely old. If you need an example, PM me or check out my FictionPress link in my signature. I will also start putting up some sample profiles in my Mene blog.
Are you open to try new things? Yes
How can we contact you? PM me or leave a visitor message
Other: I have been roleplaying for seven years now in one form or another, but it has been about five since I last touched a forum. I don't mind rps with battles and fights, but I am terrible at hand-to-hand combat posts, so I prefer to play either magic or ranged weapons or non-combatant characters. I would also be alright with glossing over fights if we can decide on an outcome that makes sense. I also love playing the shy and awkward characters, but I am aware of the stigma that carries. I promise that I am quite capable of making them deep and useful and injecting them into scenes, so you would not have to carry the weight of the rp. Also, I am currently dealing with a lot of health issues, so if I just disappear, it might have to do with that, but I will try to give notice first if I can.

Last edited by Sarahbelle; 09-07-2015 at 08:59 PM.. Reason: Wanted to make some changes and haven't been added to the first page yet, so why not?