Thread: Threat Level
View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 12-12-2013, 01:08 PM

Birds? He was a bit shocked at her response. She liked the thing his animal ate. Oops! Although, he did understand her love of birds. They were free and they were able to go anywhere. They almost lived too carefree for his own liking. Cats, on the other hand, were free. Even living indoors they were free. They were waited on left and right, too. Reino wouldn't say it, but he would have loved to live in the lap of luxury. To not have to lift a finger would have been fantastic. Although, thinking back on his youth, he supposed he did have that experience. He chose not to pursue it. Something about that lifestyle was a tad too boring for him. It was better to work hard than to sit around being bored all day.

At first, Reino misinterpreted Shadow's question. It explained the odd response he wrote back to her. "I like their ears and those cute little paws. I just want to squishy-squishy them. Everything about cats is cute! I could just gobble them up." It was after he wrote that he realized Shadow wasn't talking about cats, per se. Playing it off as if he were being silly, he wrote, "I think my favorite thing to do is brush a cat. Or to sit outside with a cat and watch the world pass me by. I like observing things." He erased everything before writing, "I also enjoy a good hike in the woods. Corn mazes are fun too."

He looked back across the way to see what Shadow would say in return. What did she like? Yoga? Reading? Meditation? Maybe she was a runner? Speaking of running, he quickly jotted that note down too. "I was also an avid runner. Did swimming too." Pointing at her, he mouthed, "And you?"

---------- Post added 12-12-2013 at 08:17 AM ----------

It was nice to be with Vex. She had a way of making things easy. Yeah, she was a criminal. Yes, a part of her couldn't be trusted. But, underneath it all, she was still human. With a reassuring hand squeeze, Sycom gave her his best smile yet. "You never need to thank or apologize to me. Consider it a perk of being my friend."

Realizing that he hadn't really briefed Vex on the situation and what was transpiring, he pulled up two seats. He offered one to her and took the other for himself. "I suppose we ought to talk business for a moment. As I was saying, you've been reassigned. You'll work alongside, Mozilla, Discord, and Lolipop. You'll learn more about them tomorrow as we have a meeting at 9AM. As far as the mission goes, it's rather top secret. I do believe it will mark some changes for all of us, though I'm not certain on the specifics. I sense a new wing is in order as is an office room. We'll want to avoid the public SFA eyes, especially if we don't want to stir up emotions and mayhem." Sycom could sense a bit of excitement in the woman. He knew what question was on the tip of her tongue. "Yes, you'll more than likely be granted more freedom. With four agents to you eight assistants, we should get a rather large area with plenty of open space and rooms." He smirked. "I can make sure it happens. Dating the boss does have it perks." A wink followed.

Leaning into the space between then, he looked up at her pretty face. "So, my darling, have you any questions for me?" If it weren't for the fact that his Threat Level was so low, one might have thought Sycom was a criminal, especially with the sly smile that played on his handsome features. He should could lay on the bad boy charm, which made him all the more attractive.