Thread: Threat Level
View Single Post
ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 12-12-2013, 03:17 PM

Hime watched the dark haired male that sat before her; she could feel that the mood in the air was shifting and that she was starting to lose him. The changing of his facial expressions was only confirming what she had originally only presumed. Slowly, the woman slid one hand from her thigh to rest on her hip where she kept her purium blaster; too many times had she seen situations go from bad to worse with only the slight change of the mood like this and she was not about to be caught up in such a mess.

After what seemed like many long moments, Cias finally spoke which, though it did set the woman at ease, it wasn't enough for her to pull her hand away from the close range she had to her weapon. His irritation for what was going on at this point was evident. He was no longer giving her his full attention which was an easy sign to say he was done speaking with her, even if he had a few last words to get in before she would be able to leave.

Even though the male had asked her questions, they were redundant or at least she saw no reason to directly answer them as at that point it would give him the upper ground and make the agent seem like she was in the wrong and needed defending. All agents had their own ways to go about their interviews; sometimes they worked well, other times they didn't, but there was no way to tell beforehand just what sort of reaction it was going to bring up.

Once silence fell upon the room again, after Cias made his last remark about how she could pretend that he agreed, Hime finally stood from her spot and slowly walked back towards the door in silence. "I shall finish interviewing the rest of your new teammates," she told him. "Upon completion as well as receiving further information from the SFA main office, I shall return to gather you and the rest of the team to go over our new orders and to allow you all to get acquainted." At this point she had stopped at the door. Turning her head to peak over her should at the male, she cast him a cold look as she added in a sweet soft voice, one that contradicted the gaze, "I appreciate you taking the time to speak me." Lifting her hand to the inside panel, she unlocked and opened the door, closing it once she was back within the main hallway.

Hime paused outside the door for a few minutes, closing her eyes and rolling them towards the top of her head as she let out a sigh, fighting to keep her inner demons from voicing their thoughts. Truth be told, the woman hated the interviews, even if she was getting a new team and one that was as qualified as this; at least her old team knew what she expected out of them and would do as they were told. Upon getting new teammates, the criminals seemed to enjoy pushing the envelope to see what they could get away with and trying to test such freedoms rather than obeying orders really irritated the woman.

After finally getting her thoughts back together, Hime opened her eyes and pulled the bottom file to the forefront of her stack. Sliding the front page open, she was greeted with an appearance and name that was very fitting for the stereotypical vampire male from the old, ancient at this point, Dracula novels. His name was Vlad and looking through his paper work as she walked, the woman had to keep in mind that if she thought Cias had started to become difficult to deal with, Vlad had the likelihood of being 'Mission Impossible'.

The woman took note of his room number before sighing at the thought of pacing up and down the same corridor. Though, at the same time having two members in the same area did make gathering half her team easier. The short woman made her way back towards the central area of SFA, as Vlad's cell was in that direction. She was lost in thought as she tried to piece together what to expect from the male and how cooperative he would be. Not to mention, the curiosity of just why such a strong team was being put together also made the woman wonder.

Thinking about such things made the walk back much quicker as well. In fact, Hime had made her way to the beginning of the corridor by the time her thoughts allowed her to return to reality. "Really?" She cursed herself as she turned around and went back into down the length of cells. After a few moments, she found herself before a dark cell, one that seemed to just swallow light whole and not release it back to the world. Why do all of my teammates enjoy hiding in the dark so much? The woman asked herself as she held her hand over the touch pad. It wasn't like the prisoners could hide from the SFA in the dark, they still could watch their movements, so to just willingly confine oneself in such a manner, it didn't make sense to the petite blond.

Once the door opened, Hime stepped inside closing the door behind her before turning back to allow her eyes to adjust to the darkness. She was quiet for several moments as she gave herself a chance to see, though she could feel the eyes of the male she was visiting watching her. The gaze was cool, cold actually, almost like ice and it seemed to be filled with a burning hatred, or desire. Hime almost felt uncomfortable beneath the gaze and as her eyes finally became accustomed to the darkness, the color of the orbs watching her were as beautifully unsettling as the look that came from them.

"Good evening Vlad,"
the woman said softly, though the tone was not one of fear or unease. "I am Agent Hime and starting today I shall be your new team lead. Let's get to know each other a little bit, shall we?" Unlike with Cias, because she literal did not know where that boy was when she had entered, Hime did not attempt to change the lighting in the room. If the male wished to be surrounded by the low light of candles, that was his desire; she was not about to upset one of the most powerful criminals their organization had to offer by turning the lights up.

Follow my Facebook Page! I'll be trying to keep it updated with my 3 cosplays for this year!

Last edited by ISOS Duke; 12-12-2013 at 03:43 PM..