View Single Post
p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-15-2014, 06:53 PM

FAQ
Do you have a question? Look here and see if you can find the answer first!

Q: How do I add myself to the listings?
A: Simple! Copy the Listing Form, paste it into a reply to this thread. Remove all CAPS by replacing them with the information requested by said CAPS, and hit enter!

Q: How do I update my listing?
A: Ahh if only all of life were so simple! Simply copy the Update Form, and paste it into a reply to this thread. Remove all CAPS by replacing them with the information requested by said CAPS, and hit enter! The only difference between this form and the original form is the title, letting me know that it's an update. Easy peasy!

Q: I quit role-playing. Can you remove my listing?
A: Of course I can! I hate the clutter, and it would save people the trouble of contacting you. Simply post a reply to the thread, pinging me, and let me know you would like it removed.

Q: Am I supposed to put my information in CAPS?
A: No, please please please no. The CAPS are horrible. I had to use them because people were getting confused. Please do not put your information/responses in CAPS!

Q: I have really good/bad things to say about a player for future partners.
Where can I add those things?
A: Sometimes we strike gold in a player, and we want to shout our love from the top of a mountain. Sometimes we get a real disappointing dud. Unfortunately, you can no longer rate those listed in the listings, and there isn't a way to share with the Mene world that information you want to share. You're welcome to post things in replies to the thread, so long as you are not being rude or attacking anyone. Constructive criticism is okay, but harassment and drama absolutely is not. Please consider posting criticism via Personal or Visitor Message to the person before publicly in a thread like this.

Q: I see an inaccurate listing, what do I do?
A: If you see a listing for someone that you know isn't right, ping them to the thread with the information in question. I will allow you both to work it out peacefully, as perhaps their listing simply needs updated, or there is a miscommunication. If I have to look into the issue myself, I will do so, and determine then if the person's listing includes lies or not. If they are lying, their listing will be removed and they will be added to the naughty list. I do not foresee this happening, considering it doesn't help anyone to lie. But in the event that it does, this is the resolve.

Q: You aren't responding and haven't added my listing!
A: Bear with me feisty pants. I have a life. Sometimes my family needs me more than Mene, and sometimes (especially during the Holidays) I get so busy that I can't even log on for a day or two. Don't worry. I'll add your listing as soon as I have time, and respond to your questions or blabbers when I can. Please ping me if you feel that I have missed something, or any other time. Pings are welcome!

Q: Where do I put suggestions or questions?
A: I absolutely adore suggestions, almost as much as compliments! If the FAQ didn't answer all of your questions, or you have a question or comment, simply reply to the thread with whatever it is you need to say. Suggestions will be gratefully considered, and questions will be replied to in a timely manner.

Last edited by p o p p e t ♥; 03-20-2015 at 02:05 AM..