View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 07-16-2014, 03:05 AM

Kiyoto

Posting frequency: At least once a day, typically it will be multiple times if I can.
Posting length: A two to three paragraph minimum, though I can write easily six or more on a good day. It depends on what my partners give me to go on, how much I have to work with.
Gender preference: I prefer to play male characters.
Sexuality preference: I typically play bisexual characters.
Role-play size: I have no trouble doing groups or one on ones.
Role-play genre preference: Any genre.
Specific likes: Creativity, I love seeing things I have not seen before. I enjoy seeing romance, but not have it overpower things. I prefer action and substance to a story, something I can get into, as well as my partners. I enjoy sharing ideas and plotting with my partners or groups. I enjoy talking to my partners, making friends outside of the rp. I am pretty easy going and like or can adapt to most things lol. My likes could go on.
Specific hates: I do not like seeing partnerships picked out at the beginning, so it is like the rest of the characters do not exist and they focus on that pair. I dislike constantly seeing the same types of characters used, the same names overused and characters with the constant sob story or poor me attitude. I dislike people taking characters or plot ideas from my roleplays and using them as they will without at least asking first. I have odd little quirks, typically if something bugs me, I'll let you know.
My request thread: Kiyoto's Request Thread
Are you open to try new things? Always. Those who have roleplayed with me can tell you that I am fairly flexable and adaptable. As long as you talk to me and are open with me, I have little trouble adjusting or working with whatever.
How can we contact you? Unless it is serious, do not ping me please. I would rather you post on my pro, or send me a message.
Other: You can find a bit about me in my request thread. I am on a few other sites, though mostly this one. I am around just to chat if need be, and I am always here for a friend. So do not be afraid to just come chat if you need someone to listen to you, or to rant. I typically can get along with and work with whatever, most important thing is communication.
Rating links: