View Single Post
Lise
NPC
NPC

Old 02-14-2011, 01:08 AM

Categories

Anti-Valentines
We have all seen countless valentines intended for objects of the sender's affection, be it platonic or romantic. I would like for you to create the opposite of that - Anti-valentines, if you will.
Anti-valentines may contain messages of hate, loathing, apathy - anything that is not pleasant. You may design your anti-valentine digitally, or you may create a physical one. They may contain drawings, poetry, or messages, but they must be created by you.
Please note that text alone will not be accepted, you must create a complete valentine card.

---

Anti-Crafts
If creating a valentine is not to your liking, perhaps you would like to try your hand at something a bit more complex?
Anti-crafts can be any creation of yours, be it through sewing, cooking, gluing, sculpting, or whatever else you like, however they must contain an anti-Valentine's Day or anti-love theme. A sense of humor is recommended, although not required.

---

The Call of Valentine's Day
Menewshans, I fear that in my attempts to distance myself from it, I am succumbing to Valentine's Day myself. All of this is still quite focused on the event... So I propose something of a non-sequitur. You may have noticed that the name of this contest is a bit of a pun off of H. P. Lovecraft, so to further play with that title, I would like for you to create something regarding his perhaps best known creation, Cthulhu. It may be a valentine, craft (as defined in the Anti-Crafts section), artwork, or... honestly, Menewshans, I cannot think of anything else, but do not let my lack of imagination limit you. The only stipulations are that it must be created by you and regarding Cthulhu.
Please, no short stories.

Last edited by Lise; 02-14-2011 at 06:33 AM..