View Single Post
sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)/

Old 09-22-2017, 09:12 PM

Maria swims over to them close as she could. but was glad they let the servants leave the noise was loud. for her since she was more use to the ocean life. "No I would like you to stay Naia." Maria say in a happy voice to her friend. what she wanted to talk about was not. really anything private at all just a idea. mostly that may be beneficial to the Silverns. a small group of people was good enough for this.

"Well I have a idea I would. like to speak with you all about it.
hear is my idea what if,we help. out sea animals how are hurt then release them back to the ocean. but if we help any rare animals out. I can ask them to come back once each year. for when the zoo here is open it would. bring more people in plus if you chose. to help poor sea animals out a charity may. even help you cause and people just love animals. if their is some good since this idea. would be a good situation for money."
she says while letting them all know about this idea. her voice was filled with kindness and confidence in it. the tunnel they would be making. would be useful if she found any baby animals.

Symphony of the Night:

Last edited by sailor star rainbow; 09-22-2017 at 10:01 PM..