View Single Post
sunnybunny
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-26-2011, 11:41 PM

"HARU! DON'T TELL ME WE'RE LOST!" screeched little Ellie squeezing her little black bunny stuffed animal close to her chest. She was so close into pounding her companion also known as her servant to mini little pieces with her bunny rabbit. But since she also doesn't know where she is either she decided not to.

"We're not lost you stupid kid, we're just on the wrong road so no worries." Haru said casually and scratched his dyed blonde hair. He yawned and turned around to go to the right road until he heard a low growl coming from behind. He quickly turned around and saw the young heiress rubbing her stomach in hunger. He rolled his eyes and ran his hand through his hair, "You are hopeless, you know that right?"

Ellie huffed and stormed ahead dragging her servant behind her saying, "I am not totally helpless. It's your fault that you had to anger that stupid taxi driver that he just had to drop us off in the middle of nowhere. Plus I just saw a pretty good tavern down the road. So see I'm not so helpless after all!"So the two odd companions walked down the road to see that Ellie was surprisingly right about the tavern. It was very magnificent indeed, well to Haru since he's interested in architecture. When they came in they saw two women in the tavern, one greeting them and the other drinking some beer. Ellie smiled and curtsied, "Hi we're kind of lost for the night, would you mind showing us where the Blackwood Mansion is after we had our dinner?"