View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 01-07-2016, 08:57 PM

As his eyes started to open, he noticed his world start to fall. This caused him to gasp slightly for he had no idea why he was falling. Last he knew he was passing out on the floor. He remembered the harpoon--bastard thing--and then turning to the white haired woman.

That's when it clicked. His cheeks flushed a brilliant red color before his eyes watered. Could it be true?! Had Fritz come to sa--

OH HELL NO!

His face instantly wore a scowl. Why was she--the gross woman with the gross blade wrists--carrying him! WHY IS SHE TOUCHING ME! SHE'S TOUCHING ME!

He looked at her wrists and cringed.

"Oh god," he muttered. He could feel the vomit. It was coming back...

No, no. He swallowed it back down. Just don't think of it, he kept telling himself. Honestly, it was easier to think about the harpoon than her--and the harpoon was the one that actually impacted him.

Catching witty words, his head snapped to the owner of the voice. "Psh," he turned his nose up, "you're just jealous. I clearly make a prettier princess." Even at the nickname he was given, he smirked. It phased him nonetheless. Truthfully, he rather enjoyed it. It reminded him of all those times were he would play with Fritz. Fritz was always his brave, dashing knight. And he, well he was the prince--completely unaware of the term princess until he left his home planet of Iitua.

With his HORRIBLE, DISGUSTING, NEVER TOUCH ME AGAIN savior passing out, Melik was glad to fall into someone else's care. This woman was way more entertaining. Though her final comment caused him some concern.

"I was molested by a harpoon,"
he pouted while quivering a lip. "I think the only way to save me is to give me cookies and candy. I also like warm milk, steamed preferably."

He thought he was being rather cheeky but the olive-eyed woman didn't seem to think so. "Well she's a poo poo," he quipped more so to himself than to the woman at his side. "She could have at least lied and said I'd get a sticker if I behaved myself." His eyes watered and, for a second, it probably looked like he was going to cry. But based on her cold demeanor, Melik decided it might be better to save that trick for a later time. Not to mention, he didn't want to get the nice lady with the water powers in trouble. She reminded him of Varun and he liked Varun. Scary, angry lady? He cringed. She was like Rroy. Only Rroy was way worse.

He bit his tongue.

Yes. Rroy was way worse. Rroy was definitely going to kill him. Aleu's death, though it shouldn't be, would fall on his hands.

Trembling, he turned his sad gaze to Nyx. "How bad is it?" His brows caved in. "I know we lost some good people in there."

When they finally got to wherever they were, Melik decided it was time to call for backup. Of course, this wasn't until AFTER he he was patched up and able to hobble places without the fear of his leg falling off.

"Mmmm," he turned his knees into one another. "I has to pee." Eyes getting wider, he pleaded again. "I really gotsa go!"

With reluctance, he was ushered away from the women and given a bit of free space to pee. Only, he wasn't going to pee. No, he had to get a message out.

Walking a bit further into the snow covered forest, his eyes danced around the canopy above. Find a bird, he told himself. Though this was proving harder than he expected. There seemed to be no sign of life here.

Putting his chin in his hand, he snorted. What was he to do? He had to get a message out to Rroy. A bird was ideal but he would take a fox or doe.

A ticklish feeling came to the nape of his neck. Out of instinct, he laughed. "Stop it," he said while turning around, "I'm trying to p--"

His blinked quizzically. There was no one there?

The tickle came again. Once more, he turned around to stare at nothing.

Now, officially confused, he scratched his head. Who was tickling his neck?

That's when he felt it. Eight, tiny little legs dancing across his skin.

Despite having an issue with blade-arms, [redact] didn't cause him any concern. They were Fritz' favorite creature and--

That's it! He could send word to Fritz and what better way than a little creature. No one would suspect a [redact] to deliver a message. It was absolutely brilliant! And Fritz, through his connection with Sylvia, could speak to these little wind surfers.

Gingerly, he pulled the delicate arachnid forward and into the palm of his hand. "I need you to carry a message to my friend, Fritz. Tell him. Tell him... tell him Aleu's..." He choked back his tears. "Dead."

"Man o man," he walked back toward the women who seemed peeved that he took too long, "I really had to pee. I didn't like to use the urinal they gave me. It was creepy. It had [redacts] in it." He made a squeamish face.

Perhaps the oddest part about this guy was the fact that, unlike the rest, this male seemed unphased by the events. Did his time mellow him to the point of not caring? Or was there more to him than met the eye?

Last edited by Xavirne; 01-07-2016 at 09:01 PM..