View Single Post
Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-14-2015, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elirona View Post
I'm doing great, Maria! Waiting to get in the shower.
Showers are good! :) Mine went cold really fast this morning XD That's what I get for showering at 9:00 AM instead of my usual time early in the morning :P XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlit Freedom View Post
Oh, thanks! I'll definitely do that! :D

I'm kind of hoping that we're doing some sort of dinner at home, as I'm not even sure I have the energy to go out. We'll see. He's staying strong with his being determined not to tell me. xD Stubborn man! :P
My boyfriend and I were like "What do you want to do?" "I don't know you, you?" Then we named some things...and never decided anything XD He has to work until 4 or 5 anyway XD

---------- Post added 02-14-2015 at 06:45 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silenia View Post
Not nearly as much as I'd have liked to, but it was the first nine hours of the event or so, so things'll probably be a bit faster today. XD

And what with both being staff and being ill, I think it makes a good bit of sense that you don't get around to regular posting as much as you used to. XD
haha I missed posting in the event for the most part yesterday - was at a friends house instead XDDD I didn't even know it was starting when I got home from work yesterday XDDD