View Single Post
PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 10-15-2011, 06:03 AM

"It will only be 2 gold deben and 5 copper deben." The blonde boy replied with his goofy smile. Ain felt around her waist for the pouch in which kept her debens and just remember she didn't bring it with her. "Oh, I'm so sorry I didn't bring it with me.. I'll be right back. And as compensation for keeping others from getting it I'll give you a tiny jar of honey." Ain gracefully backed away from the booth and scurried to what she might call home, the temple of Bast. Ain walked over alot of cats to get to the pouch, only to have it taken by a mchievious smoke mau. "H-hey! I need that!" Ain walked after the cat around the temple and out. Once she had it by one of the channels she literally pounced on the cat. "Can't play, I have somewhere to be." When the pouch was seized, Ain straighted her clothing and headdress, heading off for the market. She walked alittle quicker as to not keep the merchant and apprentice waiting. But on her way she stopped to look over to Anubis' temple. Ain heard it hasn't been open for more then 20 years. She was curious as to why and wanted to greet the God only she didn't know how and she had to get to the market.

Ain also had stopped by a farm to pick up a jar of honey. "Here you go, the debens and honey." Handing over the trading goods she received the collar greatfully. "Just remember one thing young one, If you defy an enemy by doubting his courage you double it." Ain waved slightly and walked off towards the place humming. On her way there she ran into Bastet. "Hello my Goddess, what's wrong with the little one?"

While Aqer waited for the lady to come back, he took a walk around the market to check out the other merchants' wares. He wasn't stealing ideas, but he was getting inspiration. As time passed he started to wonder about that man he had run into earlier. Aqer wanted nothing more then to get back at him, and he had done just that but it was on accident. Thinking about it made him worry alittle, people like him would be back. To humiliate or hurt him more he didn't know. After what happened would that man have enough courage to get over the snake and...before he could think anymore on the matter the dashing lady was back. Quickly he hurried back to the booth, minding his master. "You're back" he said as he took the debens and honey from her, in return for the collar. When he was going to put them away she said something strange to him. Furrowing his brows he just nodded and watched her dissolve into the crowd.

Last edited by PrincessKasumi; 10-19-2011 at 02:58 PM.. Reason: Removed divider just incase a mod would call it Flobbing >_>