View Single Post
AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 10-19-2011, 06:23 PM

Walking through the town once more, she smiled benignly, protecting a few small children who'd been caught stealing. She didn't like that they had to steal, but the goddess knew these kids, seen them many times visiting her temple. The kittens she'd left with them were now bigger, but still small enough to still sit on their shoulders. Bast watched them run off, shouting their thanks to her, before she started moving again.

Opening her eyes, she looked around trying to pinpoint that niggling feeling she got when there was another deity around, tilting her head when she noticed her sister Isis. Bast smiled, just standing there for a few moments, watching the other woman work. She knew the other woman had to miss her husband something terrible, but the feline goddess had no idea how to help. Shaking her head clear of the negative thoughts, she continued back on her path to visit Anubis. She wanted to welcome him back to the open air.

Akila blinked, curious why this warrior woman would report to her and not her husband. He dealt with the such matters. Studying the woman for a few moments, trying to remember the others name, she smiled softly. "I see. Thank you warrior Talim, but such things should be spoken with my husband." Motioning for the other to rise, she turned to Zahur to chuckle lightly. "It seems lunch with my husband is not to be." Turning back to the other. "Come, I was just about to find my husband for lunch. You can speak with him then." She told the other before starting to walk.

As they walked, she thought about what they were going to have for lunch, hoping the servants remembered to get some fish for Zahur. Though she was distracted from her thoughts when she heard running towards them followed by a shout of 'mother' and a small body colliding against her legs. Letting out an 'oof' just as the body let go of her to hug the neko next to her, she smiled down at her son. "Jahi! Should you be running around and tackling everyone? Its not very becoming of a prince." She told him mock sternly, hands on her hips, though her lips were still quirking into a smile.