View Single Post
Dimitri Bloodbane
The Official "Tacklehumpgasm" Monster
Send a message via AIM to Dimitri Bloodbane Send a message via MSN to Dimitri Bloodbane

Old 09-14-2008, 03:02 AM

Ok, I have to agree with just about everything that Merrow, The Lone Penis, and Lathrine said. A more masculine base for the males is your first step to win in a guys frame of mind. Facial hair is another plus, but maybe also a "stubble" option. I'm an over the road truck driver, so the "rugged" look is practically a job requirement and way of life :sweat: :lol:

Now, on to clothing. Granted, most of the time I wear jeans and T-shirts or tank tops, but there are times where I like to dress up a little. You know, the occasional button up shirt and all (with the collar unbuttoned, of course). The biggest thing to remember about men is that we like dark colors. Cobalt blue, crimson red, black, ect, ect. Even white can be good at times. However, we do NOT like pastel colors (pink, purple, yellow, really light green ect). And I know that a lot of kids are still running around with their pants falling off of their ass to hang around their knees, but not all guys like that look. Most guys also like leather jackets, baseball caps, and sunglasses (all of which I saw mentioned earlier).

Also, how about some more tattoos in the tattoo shop? Maybe a good tribal tat or something like that?

I'll try to think of some other stuff (and come up with references, also) and post again later

Last edited by Dimitri Bloodbane; 09-14-2008 at 03:23 AM..