View Single Post
ljosberinn
This is an obnoxious and offensive message.

Old 10-27-2008, 01:05 PM

I second suggestions of leather jackets, ripped jeans, cyberpunk, medieval and Victorian. New hairstyles would be great too, both shorter and longer than the ones we already have. I really dig long hairstyles but buzzcuts and Elvis type styles would also be awesome. I would suggest beards, but I'm not sure it'd suit the avatars, although maybe goatees and/or stubble could work..

Suggestions for punk: Basically skinny trousers, leather jackets, all with chains, badges, etc. etc. Of course the Union Jack and God Save the Queen would have to appear somewhere. :Š

Cyberpunk as well, just add some more colours to the leather, more chains, more like this:

For some reason the img code isn't working for this one..

And while I really like the steampunk set you guys uploaded a while back, I feel it lacked a long brown coat, ankle-length as opposed to knee length, and without the silly colours. Just plain brown. Or any other colour of course, I just personally really want a brown one, hurr. :Š
Other than that and to a little more regular stuff, I would like to see more suits, in more colours and well fitted. Just classy suits, black, brown, blue, white, violet, green, whatever. With closed and open jackets, vests, shirts and ties. Even bowties.
Would it be possible to do old-fashioned army stuff? I'm thinking WW2 British officers uniforms personally..

Last edited by ljosberinn; 10-27-2008 at 01:08 PM..