View Single Post
p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 08-25-2014, 03:18 PM

Sophie had had her arms crossed with her nose turned up to the sky when she felt his hands on her. "Hey!" she protested. Though she quit squirming as he lifted her up into the hatch. She didn't want to fall after all. She grabbed on to the top of the ladder, and placed a knee on a lower part before pulling herself from the white haired wonder's grip. Sophie pulled herself up and into the attic and turned around to kick the ladder down but he'd already jumped up to grab onto the ladder to pull himself up.

"Show off," she grumbled. When he was inside the attic, she gave him a push to the chest. It was somewhat a playful gesture, not violent, though Sophie meant it. "Quit manhandling me," she said as she did it. She followed him to the rooftop, looking around as he did. He was tapping at his bracelet and Sophie shook her head before moving to look off the side of the roof.

She returned her attention to him when he spoke. Like she should give him any useful information. It wasn't like the information would help or harm her situation though, so she shrugged. "They heal over time. It just depends on their size and how they got there. The one we came through was pretty small. I s'pose you're seeing in your cute little gadget there that it's already closed?" She couldn't sense it either.

"Anyway. If your stylish little accessory wasn't a piece of junk, it could just open one of its own, anywhere it wanted. Like me," she said matter-of-factly. It was true that Sophie could do that. But it was really really hard. She'd only done it a handful of times because it drained her energy completely. It was something she could get better at with practice, but she haattteeddd doing all that practicing. It was like being in school, and it was such a drag.