View Single Post
HitsuHime
*^_^*

Old 08-13-2011, 05:43 PM

Yeah traffic here is absolutely horrible. ; ^ ; The test to get your license is way too easy. .__.You just drive in a square in a neighborhood. D8 The only hard part is the 4-way. but since was was lead through the test during my driving classes it wasn't that bad. xD I don't think there's a probation period here. I think we all realize that driving with one of your parents , especially mothers, is the worst distraction ever.

My mom would just randomly start screaming. I understand the one time I took the turn too sharp. It was really dangerous. Now I'm banned from driving any of the big cars which I can understand. xD It's so weird driving in a large car. =w= I like my small little Dodge Neon.

What are you in school for? O: You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. I'm just a curious person. =w= I'll probably one day end up hearing something I really shouldn't be hearing. xD

xD well here the mall is kinda the highlight of this place so everyone kinda goes there. xD definitely during Christmas shopping and such. It was a tough job. xD the sears here doesn't have that. xD but they have glasses. =w= and an eye doctor it's so weird. O:
there are also a lot of stores in our mall selling home appliances and other house stuff. . ^ . it's kinda odd, because when i think of malls i think of clothes, mainly. =w=