View Single Post
Marsyas
Words are meaningless unless your actions see them through...
Send a message via MSN to Marsyas

Old 01-28-2016, 07:41 PM

Normally Enzo was not the one to speak up and fan the fire but for some reason he needed to make something clear, "Let me make this known Dhal. If I wanted you dead or anyone else here, they would be dead. What specifically do you know about the circumstances of that man's death? Do you know why he died? Can you say for sure that he didn't come and provoke me? Answer me."

Shal looked taken aback by the sudden defense. Like he just expected Enzo to say nothing while they all bashed him.

"That dumb look on your face says it all. You don't know a thing. And now that we've established that I think it's best that we focus n real issues here rather than grown men acting like little boys because my presence makes them uncomfortable."

The twi'lek looked furious but said nothing. Instead he turned around to face their captain. "We'll follow your orders captain." He said begrudgingly. It was easy to tell he was both frustrated and embarrassed and so were a few of the other crewmen realizing their bias against Enzo. The murmuring had effectively stopped and now everyone was focused on Tela.

"So do you have a plan Tela?" Enzo asked.