View Single Post
Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 04-08-2013, 07:05 PM

When someone spoke her name, Memphis raised an eyebrow curiously. She looked up to see a blonde male, her eyes narrowing into a glare as she looked him over. At first she didn't recognize him, and was, in fact, about to get furious with him, and demand that he told her why he knew her name. But then, the knew who he was. She and her gang had hired a thief at one point, though, she had been completely against it. It had been Enzo's idea though, and since he was the "rightful leader" of their group--he self proclaimed himself as the leader because he was the oldest, and Mem and the others simply didn't care enough to fight back--they just had to do it.

"Hmm, Tristan?" she asked, even though she already knew that it was him, "Ahh...well, the idiots sent me out for some sh^t. And I'm lo-, I don't know where the fu<k I am right now." She didn't want to admit she was lost, it would've been embarrassing, so, instead of saying that she was lost, she simply twisted the words.

"And what about you?" she decided to ask, running a hand through he hair once more, then stuffing it inside the pockets of her hoodie, "And why d'ya got this girlie with you?"