View Single Post
SpencerW
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-02-2014, 05:20 PM

Jun focused on the walking pattern of the boy in front of him. There was no change in pace or the way he walked, but Jun was almost certain now that the boy was watching him. However, he had the feeling now that they were playing cat and mouse, and Jun was more than happy to play. It confirmed his suspicions too: this was definitely the bounty. Well, this made Jun very happy. Well, happy in the sense that he didn't have to spend a lot of useless time hunting around for his prey. Now came the fun part: trying to actually catch this guy. With the target within sight, Jun could easily keep an eye on him, maybe let him think that he wasn't being watched at all times, if that was possible. Jun was only human; only able to go with his basic senses. A cyborg was likely to have more than just the five senses, and would probably be a step ahead at all times. Jun would have to play his cards carefully.

He noticed a change in direction. Oh, good, something other than just aimlessly walking down the street was in store. Jun dropped his casual stance, rolling his shoulders back and narrowing his eyes. He wasn't going to let the bounty get away, and Jun was determined to keep him right there; if he had to move faster, then so be it. The direction change led him to a gate, and for a brief moment, Jun hesitated. Determination had him moving through the gate though, pulling out his gun at the same time, clutching it close to him, bracing himself for an attack.

He saw the bounty standing there, as if waiting for Jun. He stared, keeping his face blank. The only movement Jun made then was to point the gun at the bounty. "I know it's you," he said, voice low. "The clothes and sunglasses won't throw me off." He didn't dare try to attack, retreat, or move at all. He could stand still and wait for the other to make the first move. "So now what?" He continued. "I assume you're smart enough to not get yourself caught like a pathetic weakling."