View Single Post
HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-15-2013, 03:37 PM

Oh man, I know how that feels Elysium! Well...in both ways. I have crippling wanderlust most days, and I'm pretty sure my dance classes are the only thing that keep me at least grounded enough to realize that I can't just take off without at least SOME money. I mean...I could...but stowing away is kinda hard these days with tight security: ESPECIALLY in the DC region oh my lawdy.

But you're totally welcome to come out East Coast with me if ya want, too. Prices are kinda ridiculous, though. I'm thinking I might stay in DC for a while after I graduate with my undergrad and work a couple jobs (get a Zumba Instructor cert. or something and maybe get a museum job) while I work on my arts things (paintings, auditions, taking dance classes...) Then just take off across the world for a bit and do everything. :) Then maybe I'll feel like I can finally take it easy and get myself into some job or something.

I just kind of live in fear that I'll never get to see the rest of the world. Going out and seeing and experiencing it all is just kind of all I've ever wanted to do.