View Single Post
Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 05-30-2012, 02:36 PM

I think we all should pick a color and headline our posts that way - that way people can just look and say "Oh teal - hummy's posts! Or Oh - red! Maria's posting"

Just so they know all official RAK business is being done when I post in red - since I really only post in black XD But I can post in red when I"m like 'Arighty!! page prize time!" that way they know it's official Maria RAK talk?

I think the first post should just be a banner with RAK on it.
Then a simple message, "Welcome to RAK! This is what we do...." and maybe a table of contents to each persons activity post?

I copied my posts this time after Aya's posts....it looks really nice and organized and so I like (if you look at the front page) how it looks like hers and mine are set up the same way - that way it's easy for people to find the posts in an organized order.

IN regards to the avi contest Vicky - you don't have to do it everytime. I like your point games and if you want to do that , that's perfectly fine with me :D IF you want to come up with a mini-avvie contest - that could be cool. If you are on one day and it's slow posting - you could go, "Alrighty - avvie contest game...the winner gets points! Create me an avatar that is......butterfly themed! You have until ten pages from now to turn it in and I will quickly pick a winner to get 10 points and everyelse gets 3 points for participating!" ?