View Single Post
Bartuc
Sky Pirate

Old 12-11-2008, 11:26 PM

On the third day of Christmas, my true love sent to me... three French hens.
12 Days of Menemas Giveaway

Due to circumstances with conflicting personal issues and traveling, Bartuc and Valedia were unable to keep up the past two days. So we'll be extending the giveaway to accomodate the holiday season. The 10th Day will be the 24rd, the 11th Day will be the 25th, and the 12th will be 26th.

Now, it's what everyone has been waiting for!

As you may have noticed by this point, the theme for this thread is based on the song the 12 Days of Christmas (with the parody the 12 Pains of Christmas to accompany it. You can watch that song's video further down on the page along with other videos from popular Christmas shows. See if you can recognize some of the pictures too.)

So this year, starting on Saturday the 12th, we will be giving away items in the similar fashion the famous song. Each day, an item will be announced to be given away. With that item, an item from every day before then will also be given away. In the end it'll be an epic season of giving. We'll try to give out items to as many different people as possible, but we're not restricting the giving in anyway.

So stay tuned throughout the day to see what the new item is being given away along with who it's being given to.

On the Twelfth day of Menemas, the gifts sent to me was a... Frozen Warmth, Weather forecast, Bunny hat, Royal Cape, Garnet Dragon Sword, Spirit of Atlantis, Staff of Healing, Dove Headwings, Winter's Flight, Scarf of Order, Carnival Hairpin and ???

The third thing at Christmas that's such a pain to me... hangovers.

Last edited by Bartuc; 12-30-2008 at 01:41 AM..