CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-16-2014, 01:52 AM

Island Contest One:
Zajac and the Isle of Cacao

CLOSED

SPOILERX

For their part in the inter-island Winter Nights festival, Zajac and Cacao are supplying recipes and some of the ingredients for various sweet treats for the holidays. Let's honor these two cultures by dressing up as inhabitants from the island! You don't have to show them celebrating Winter Nights, but it might be worth your time to try!

Choose one island from the following:

Zajac
Home of the bunny people! This is where the Easter Bunny and his assistants come from! While not everyone who lives on Zajac is a bunny person (and some bunny people are more rabbit-like than others), it's safe to say that most of them are. Aside from the Easter industry, a significant number of Zajackalopes are vegetable farmers or bird ranchers.
Requirements: For this entry, please include feathers somehow. You also need bunny ears.

Isle of Cacao
The Isle of Cacao, the Chain's major supplier of chocolate! This small island is populated almost entirely by those working in the chocolate production industry - either with cacao plantations or chocolate factories or the chocolate shops that line the harbor. The Isle neighbors Zajac and sits along a nice jet stream that keeps the island near-tropical even in winter.
Requirements: For this entry, please include a chocolate color on the avatar and include a background related to the avatar's job on the island.

Please fill out this form and post it to the thread to enter this contest:
Code:
[B][SIZE="6"][color=#25AE1C]★I[/color][color=#28A91C]s[/color][color=#2CA51C]l[/color][color=#30A11C]a[/color][color=#349D1C]n[/color][color=#38991C]d[/color][color=#3C951D] [/color] [color=#40911D]C[/color][color=#448D1D]o[/color][color=#48891D]n[/color][color=#4C851D]t[/color][color=#50811D]e[/color][color=#547D1E]s[/color][color=#57781E]t[/color][color=#5B741E] [/color] [color=#5F701E]O[/color][color=#636C1E]n[/color][color=#67681E]e[/color][color=#6B641F] [/color] [color=#6F601F]E[/color][color=#735C1F]n[/color][color=#77581F]t[/color][color=#7B541F]r[/color][color=#7F501F]y ★[/color][/B][/size]
[b][u]Username:[/u][/b] [Your username]
[b][u]Island Represented:[/u][/b] [Which island are you representing?]
[b][u]Commentary:[/u][/b] [Need to explain something else about your entry?]
[b][u]Image:[/u][/b] [Your entry here.]

What you need to know
:
  • Submissions are accepted until December 26th.
  • If you submit your entry before I post Island Contest Two, you will earn +3 points.
  • If you submit your entry after I post Island Contest Two, you will earn +1 point.
  • This contest is for "December 22nd and 23rd". I will try to change over the contest on December 24th at just after midnight. This is my current time and date.
  • If your entry does not fit the requirements, it will be disqualified. Please read the requirements carefully.