View Single Post
Kultura
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via MSN to Kultura

Old 06-21-2009, 08:27 PM

You do not need to send a donation. I am a humble lady, and take pride in my work. That is worth more to me than money :)

And keep an eye out Ivvy... You never know. The world works in mysterious ways!

Quote:
Wendy Darling

For you, Wendy, the cards read as follows:

Sunday - Seven of Cups - Something could upset your plans or cause you to feel traumatized or uncentered. Steering clear of negative thinking and focusing on solutions will bring a resolution and peace of mind.

Monday - King of Wands- You will make contact with people of influence or those you wish to meet or hear from, and will experience gradual expansion and continued unfoldment.

Tuesday - Three of Pentacles - Meetings, unions and activities geared toward the future, will be in focus. Success is assured so don't be reticent when it comes to accepting new opportunities or pushing yourself or your ideas.

Wednesday - Knight of Cups - Good friends, social invitations and opportunities to advance will be highlighted. Accept invitations, take that trip you were thinking about and don't be surprised if someone flirts with you! ;)

Thursday - Two of Wands - Your work will be well received and you will be praised for its quality and thoroughness. Good fortune or beneficial changes could come through the entry of an admirer or benefactor.

Friday - The Hierophant - You will be prevented from moving forward or advancing at this time by the powers that be. Do not, however, let this bring you down.

Saturday - Nine Of Swords - Progress that's suddenly stymied could catch you off guard. Worry, anxiety or suffering caused by another is also likely. Bide your time and you will have a new state of consciousness and a revised experience.