View Single Post
Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Divine Seduction Send a message via MSN to Divine Seduction Send a message via Yahoo to Divine Seduction

Old 10-02-2012, 01:29 PM

"Um if you're a junkie I suggest you go pester someone else. Shoo, fly, shoo." She hadn't even bothered to turn because of the question but when she did she saw him. He was defintely a catch, but looked a bit harried. He'd asked her about Ambrosia, the wine of the Greek Gods, having stupid Greek mythology she of course knew of what it was. "I see you're not a druggie, have I heard of it yes... in both cases. Ambrosia isn't real, it's the wine that Greek Gods drunk, no human could survive it as it was made only for the Gods. And the drug I've heard of it, never met anyone peddling it. And I sure as hell hope I don't, I'm not into drugs." She supposed she could cut him some slack, he didn't know her and was easy for people to assume that she did drugs, only drugs she'd ever taken had been doctor perscribed. He seemed like a good enough guy and she felt like he'd had his heart broken way too many times. Not bothering to be coy about it she took his hand and pulled him closer. When they stood closer she looked up at him a smiled gently. "I'm Judgement and you are?" She questioned in a calm soft voice.

---------------------

Jio was trembling slightly, and she wondered how this had happened. She was on her way home from work, she had been passing some club and then all of a sudden some woman grabbed her! She had pulled her with her in the club, saying that she had just turned 21 and as her big sister it was her job to make sure I had fun. The bouncer had looked down at Jio and simply shook his head before letting them pass, though once inside the club she felt lost and out of place. But then she looked around and saw that it was beautiful and breath taking, and she felt anything but. Hr clothes were a simple t shirt and flared jeans, she didn't have the confidence to wear anything of real style.

Soon enough she found herself on a couch in the corner, sipping on apple juice. She did really wonder what liqour tasted like but she was too scared of breaking the rules, in the society they lived in 21 was the legal drinking age, so she refrained. The waiter who had brought her the juice asked her if she was sure that was all she wanted. She was unable to respond so she simply shook her head. She saw people dancing, above there were women swimming around, there were dancers. She saw surprised when some man came over and started talking to her. Jio had no experience with people outside of her B&B, so when he started asking her questions she wondered what possessed him to do that. Though she answered as honestly as she could she was confused with some questions: "Did you thank ya mama for what she gave you?", "When you fell from heaven did it hurt?" and so on, it was only once he moved closer and put his hand on her thigh that she caught on, she jumped up dropping her glass before running away, okay we'll not running who ran in a club. When she finallly stopped her flight she ended up at a bar, she looked around to make sure she didn't see the woman who dragged her in or the man who had touched her. She gave a sigh of relief and simply rested, sipping from yet another apple juice which the bartender had looked at her funny over. All in all she liked this place, it was nice.