View Single Post
Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Divine Seduction Send a message via MSN to Divine Seduction Send a message via Yahoo to Divine Seduction

Old 10-03-2012, 02:23 PM

"A mysterious name to go with your mysterious nature. It's very beautiful, if you don't mind my saying so. But you look like you're about to explode. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, you know that saying. I bet you're no older than 26 and you're gonna have permanent wrinkles. Live a little, enjoy the beautiful woman flirting with you." She said, her hand resting lightly over his. Judgement didn't make a habit of pulling strange men into her company but something about him told her to. She laced her fingers through his and tugged the unwilling man to the dance floor, some people from earlier spoke to her and she simply nodded to them. Her entire attention was on him, those bright blue eyes twinkling with humor and good nature.

"Dance with me Demitrii." She said, a soft command in a musical tone. It was in her nature to help others and like that woman earlier she could tell he needed to loosen up and have fun, life was too short to was on stress and worrying all the time, it lead to an early grave.

The music changed, the DJ telling all the ladies to show off their moves, to an upbeat tune with a little trance in it. She smiled up at him beguilingly, turning on the charm to the max. Even if she didn't plan to make anything moe of this than de-stressing him, she didn't see why she couldn't have fun too. She laughed softly and began to sway to the music, her hands trailing along and emphasising her movements, her eyelids were slightly closed as she became a wave; running over him intensely and then slowly ebbing away. Her hands gently tugged at him, trying to get him to respond in kind.

-------------------

Jio watched with envy as the beautiful woman pulled her partner to the floor; she wanted to be confident like that, even as a Nymph she still didn't feel pretty, probably because of her upbringing and she didn't know how to go about getting what she wanted. She sighed and began to look around, there had to be a nice guy somewhere that she could talk to... then she noticed the two men who had come to the bar, they were both handsome but one emitted an agrressive aura the other not as much. But just her luck, the most handsome men were dangerous. She should just leave now, before trouble found her or worse. But as luck would have it when she went to get up the woman who had pulled her into the club earlier stood before her legs braced apart and the man who had been flirting with her earlier behind her.

"You ungrateful little no fashion tramp!" Jio winced at this and sat silently as a few heads turned, making her blush in embarrassment. "You made a move on my man?" The woman jerked the thumb at the jerk behind her, who looked totally unrepatent at making trouble for her.

"I-" she started, trying to defend herself.

"I should break you where you stand." The woman continued on furiously, as though Jio was someone she knew.

Jio stood up and glared up at the taller woman, she might stand someone yelling at her but never threatening her, "I don't know what the idiot told you but trust me, lady, and I use the term lightly that I don't want him. And if you ever threaten me again, I'll make sure that you'll be ugly enough to never want to leave your house again. Now if you'll excuse me, my mother told me to be careful who I associate with, and trash is not on my list." With that she made a shooing motion with her hand and then finally, mercifully the woman took her leave? And just when she'd finally decided to do something daring and go talk to those two hotties. 'Oh well maybe another night...' she thought to herself flicking yet another glace at the more calm of the two before trying to find somewhere else to go sit.