View Single Post
Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.
Send a message via AIM to Kriddles Send a message via MSN to Kriddles

Old 10-05-2012, 07:55 PM

((Hee hee. Yeah that is fine. :3))

Demitrii's blue eyes narrowed at the insult eliminating possible scenarios within a split second. "Hmm. I suppose that is a good thing because that would make this awkward." He said, "I would just like to ask a couple of questions," he said as the pink haired girl he had danced with a couple of seconds ago blew Caleb off to talk with Jio... a small smirk lifting the corners of his cheeks. "If you aren't too busy that is." He watched Caleb's face before reaching into his suit jacket and pulling out a couple of photos of the victims from earlier that night, the only difference was they were alive. It was eerie to see the life in their eyes through the photos... but impossible. "I just want to know if you have seen any of these people before." He didn't look at the photos, but rather Caleb's facial expression. So much could be told in someone's face. "See, my name is Detective Wane and what you know might help me catch the guy who murdered these young people." he was careful with his words. Caution was key, especially when you dealt with someone like this.