View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 01-21-2018, 07:06 PM

Thanks, ghostPastry
Being in the hospital sucks, but I feel like every time I've gone it's helped me. I really hated being in there and I remember one time, I was in the hospital and I was crying really hard because it was storming and the voices kept telling me that my parents were going to die, so I was sobbing at night and the staff kept telling me that I needed to go to bed and they said, "Ava, you're the only one awake, you need to either go to bed or take a pill". But I didn't want to take a pill, I just wanted to talk, so I ended up taking a pill and going to sleep crying...

:/

But I mean, it helped, though.
I'm sorry you experienced that too, ghostPastry. Being in the hospital is scary, but it's not so bad once you start feeling better.

---------- Post added 01-21-2018 at 02:19 PM ----------

December 9th, 2015

My second day in the hospital, I slept a lot last night, but I had a dream that I was being attacked by terrorists. It wasn't that scary but the idea of it scared me when I woke up. Then I fell back asleep and had another dream that someone had cut off my hair while I was sleeping. I saw Mia in my first dream.
[Mia Wasikowska] It was awesome. Mia is very, very cute. I wonder if I can get a picture of Mia Wasikoska today to hang on the ceiling or a picture of Tom Hiddleston. I love Tom Hiddleston.

Tom Hiddleston is awesome! Sometimes I don't think he likes me though. Anyway, last night I told staff that the walls were talking to me... They didn't understand, the think I'm hallucinating. But I'm not! The walls are seriously talking to me and I can prove it. One staff was really kind to me last night, he talked to me and spent time with me and he printed me some Disney Princess coloring pages! I really enjoyed that. I ended up falling asleep in the quiet area, but it wasn't comfortable so I came back to my room and I fell asleep here. I have my own room now. Has a nice view of the river. MY hand and my stomach hurts. So I guess I'm going to go for now.

(I'll wait to do my send off until tonight when I am positive I am done.)

Okay, so they told me today that they'd move me to a new room with a roommate, but not I won't get moved! Woohoo! Yah! So I get to stay in my room with Tom Hiddleston and Mia Wasikowska! :D I am so happy! I talked to staff about the walls talking and he gave the walls a good talking to. I am very grateful. The staff in Station 10 seem very, very caring. More so compared to the staff on Station 30. The staff on Station 30 were not kind. They wouldn't have talked to the walls like that. And yesterday, the other staff member would sit and talk to me while I was sitting in the bathroom, scared. Staff here is very nice, though I feel like they treat me like a baby. The way they talk to me is babyish. I don't mind. I quite like being treated like a baby sometimes. Anyway, I think I will go. I miss Anna, Cassie, and Daniel. I feel lost without my friends. It gets so lonely here in the hospital. Oh, and the talked to me about my medication, if I don't take its they will send me to court and I will have a court order to take it. Okay, now I will go.

My silent friend,

Goodnight