View Single Post
salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Old 10-25-2016, 04:04 AM

(I'm sorry I didn't realize you had replied <3 here is my post Nova_Alchemist:)

Amanda woke up again to her alarm and decided not to snooze this time. Her friends were also waking up, anyway. She stretched in her bed, then suddenly noticed a red stain on her arm. Upon closer examination, she realized that it was dried blood.

Yikes! she thought to herself. She looked at the rest of her body but found no other red stains and no visible injuries besides a few bruises, although she did feel quite sore from the night before from trying to carry the human. I should really go to the gym more often and work out my biceps.

Amanda thought hard about where the blood could have come from, and concluded that perhaps it had dripped on her while she was trying to get the human to the hospital. Perhaps the blood was from the human's neck... she shuddered at the thought of someone else's blood on her body and quickly got up to go to the bathroom. Thanks to her witch bloodline, she did not rely on blood for sustenance, so she saw the blood more as a sign of injury than as food. Amanda rinsed the blood off with soap and water as best as she could. Meanwhile, she heard her friends also rising from where they had been sleeping.

After brushing their teeth and getting dressed, they decided to get some breakfast at the cafeteria. There weren't that many people there. There were a couple of nurses and some students who decided to get an early start to their Saturdays. After all, a lot of the vampires were shifting to nocturnal schedules.