View Single Post
Temple
people strive to be better me i'm happy being me

Old 03-14-2013, 07:10 PM

(love the new look)

Dylan nodded as he watched Ria run over to the door "all right I think its this way" Dylan said pointing at the large comm building Dylan ran down the path fallowing the road but avoiding most of the people.

Ria charged through the door jumping past Tarra tackling the android but it seemed to slide maybe a foot "well this is going to get ugly Ria said getting smacked by the end of the gun as Victory turned facing the two girl

Victory seemed to be worried about the android in the tank but that seemed to stop when she heard run but before she could turn she was attacked from the back by a little girl and soon a larger women tackling her victory nudged of the larger girl swinging her gun around smacking her fully turning Victory looked at the other women as a bayonet flipped up from her assault rifle she then trusted the blade at the smaller girl "threat level six" Victory had to relocate to beadle to deal with them with her grenade rifle but she knew what they wanted so she would have to hold her ground victory then dropped the grenade rifle then grabbing the assault rifle like a spear she then prepared for the next attack