View Single Post
Temple
people strive to be better me i'm happy being me

Old 03-17-2013, 06:11 PM

Ria watched as Tarra vanished but Ria had the feeling that she was still there plus this wall was still strong as hell Ria smiled as she sat down and waited for more fun to go down "I guess all I can do is wait"

Dylan dropped a clip as he slid another one back into the gun as he fired off another couple rounds "are we done yet we could us some android back up" Dylan said with a smile but he knew this was to easy to be there forward base.

Victory reloaded as she started scanning the area "three mutants still in vivacity cannot track A rank mutant" victory looked at the other one it seemed to be useless to try to take her out with that defense around her victory's eye's were drawn to the repair droid coming in fast and as it started its repairs "Shields are top priority" Victory raised the gun as she watched the area for any sines of the other mutant returning.

(It's ok i'm glad you could join but would you mind having a picture or tell us what B.O.B looks like sorry but I find it a bit easier to know what it looks like.)