View Single Post
HC-Gal
Badass Freakin' Overlord!
Send a message via MSN to HC-Gal Send a message via Yahoo to HC-Gal

Old 07-08-2011, 02:11 PM

The people on the train were still bustling about as they got to their car, trying to find the cabin they were to sit in, or whatever was free. The one they'd taken was more secluded, not to mentioned it was private. that way no random fools could just step in and case a problem or disturb them while they interrogated that poor girl. Though Larséne's idea of interrogation tactics were far more effective on the easily intimidated, but in some cases it would just be too extreme, especially in cases like little miss Minerva. She knew that already, but keeping her off kilter by being the strange thing that she was, was a sure way to make sure little Miss Darling let slip details, even unconscious of what they were at the time.. People could sometimes accidentally say something then realize what they'd said, it was these little trip-ups that lead to truths.

Another couple of bites of the chocolate and Larséne looked up in time to see the Detective and his newest case arrived, but she remained dead quiet, just smirking to herself for a moment before looking over at Minerva and patting the seat,
"Come, come, Darling, make yourself comfortable." She spoke with an oddly welcoming tone. Of course it was just to appease Demetri, but still, if she wanted to be absolutely safe, the best choice was next to Larséne, after all, she was probably the most dangerous thing on the train, and if anything wanted to get to Minerva, it would have to deal with her first,
"We have not been properly introduced yet, I am Larséne, Demetri's summoned assistant. Many apologies if i have frightened you before hand, I sometimes.. Forget myself around people."
Sometimes was a poor way to put it. All time time was more accurate, if she even forgot at all, though she truly didn't care. No she was fine with being just the way she was. Another nibble of her chocolate bar made her smile to herself again as she looked out the window, looked like the last of the patrons for the train were coming aboard. She could see the trains driver making his way to the front.