Thread: To Be Human
View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 05-20-2014, 01:01 AM

Jake stirred when he heard that familiar sadistic voice, growling but hearing another door lock instead of the nearer one being worked at. He forced himself up, crawling to the door and helping himself to his feet before unlocking and opening the door. "Alexis...?" He stepped onto the carpet and closed the bathroom door behind him. "What's going on...? Why'd he lock you up in here?" He went to the door, trying the handle and pulling, but finding resistance. "Gooood... What the hell's he doing...?" Jake pressed his ear against the door, hoping to hear something.

Dan pulled the door open after stowing the stun gun his belt and pulling his shirt over it. "What can I do for you men this afternoon?" He asked, putting on his usual friendly smile.

Tim stepped forward. "Hey, I'm a friend of Jake---Jacob. The one that answered your ad online."

"Oh, of course! I take it you want to speak with him?" He looked from the younger man to the older one and smiled. "Come in, come in. He's sleeping right now, but I'd be glad to let you stay until he wakes up." He stepped aside, putting a hand on his hip, close to the stun gun. The bigger one would need to be taken care of first.