View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 03-12-2015, 05:47 PM

12/3/15:

Okay, these things are supposed to have happy memories, so I'm going to do my best to fill it with actual happy memories...

My bodypaint came for my Krylorian cosplay. It looks great and the pink shows up really well, when I use the Ben Nye Clown White underneath it. It's march now, so my cosplay should be complete by May. It's mostly complete now, the only issue is finding the lace front wig and a grey T shirt.

I am getting distracted as I write this...

I'm trying to think of some accomplishments I've made on Menewsha. Well, I started an RP search thread. Hopefully someone bites! I get so bored during the day, I need something to do and RPing would be the perfect thing for me to do. I haven't RP'd officially since 2011, but I still remember having so much fun every time I did it. I'd like to get back to that place where I was happy and where I had friends to talk to.

Okay, keep this positive. Yes!

I've found some friends elsewhere that are starting to step up to the plate of being my new supportive friends... I'm glad of that. It feels like this year has been so sad, but I'm hoping that this month will change everything. I'm hoping this month I'll start RPing again and I'll meet new people who will be good friends with me.

I don't know. Okay, I'm doing my best to keep this positive, so I'm just going to leave it there!