View Single Post
~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 12-22-2016, 04:11 AM

A cry from the skies above broke the quiet atmosphere in the temple. Swooping in, a large dragon landed on a special ledge designed just for such an occasion. Within moments, the fearsome creature shrank and transformed into the shape of a human. It was impossible to tell the gender of this person, who had a mixture of both masculine and feminine features that seemed to flicker and change with their mood. Golden eyes, fierce and glowing, peered out from behind a curtain of long, bright red hair. This was Gemini, the demon sword of Fire, and by the look on their face they were less than pleased. Of course, that was their usual mood these days. They walked farther into the temple, towards the thrones where Gaia and Lucas were. "Still no sign of her." They said, in a voice that also couldn't be assigned to any gender. They had been searching for Anemone nonstop since her disappearance, and today was no different. "I don't understand. I can see so much in dragon form, I should be able to find her." They looked close to a meltdown, as they usually were, but held back for the sake of the poor blacksmith who would probably faint if Gemini were to let loose.