View Single Post
Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 01-07-2017, 12:25 AM

"Please, don't bow to me. Your like family."
her words were warm just like her hand as she used it to stroke the hair on his head, finding his studdering adorable. "I was in the garden." she said simply to explain why he did not hear her, it also helps that being the element of earth, she can be as quite as she wanted. "It is okay to worry. It shows how much you care and that will never upset me." she was honest with her words, her thoughts, she loved how, well for lack of a better word, human he was.

Upon hearing the cry, Gaia's eyes turned towards the ledge where she was sure that Gemini was coming from. She moved back out of the way to give them some room, not the least bit phased when the dragon took on a human shape. "Gemini, if she wanted to be found then she already would have been found. Considering Darkness escaping and the unknown of how it happened and what happened to Anemone...she could be hiding and taking time to herself considering how she might feel about it all." she said to him as a soft smile grazed her just as soft features. She was trying to be reassuring and let him know that there are reasons that Anemone could possible not been found yet. She unconsciously rubbed at the mark on her chest, full aware of the mental state of her sibling.

"I am fine. Thank you, Lucas." she said to him, chuckling as he seemed to feel like he made a mistake, she shook her head. She didn't comment on him thinking he was rude since there was nothing she could say to change his mind about something like that. She really did appreciate everything that he did for them and she tried to let him know as often as she could. "My dear sibling, please get some rest. After all you have been going none stop since she went missing." she moved towards Gemini, placing a hand on their shoulder before softly stroking their cheek in a lovingly way.