View Single Post
Pandora's Box
Everyone's Favorite Sociopath

Old 12-12-2014, 09:28 PM

Aya and Ziarra

"Aya?" The blonde girl poked her partner. "Can you feel it?" Aya yawned and stretched her arms out. "Z, no offense, but all I feel right now is tired and hungry. Golly, why do you insist on waking up at the crack of dawn?" Ziarra pouted. The two had been walking since the early hours, and Aya had been complaining the whole time. They knew it wasn't safe to stay still for long, so the two of them spent their time delivering letters between towns. It helped them keep a low profile, and not seem suspicious.

Ziarra stopped in her tracks, causing Aya to as well. "Fine, fine. What is it that you are 'feeling'?" She grumbled. Ziarra crossed her arms. "There are more here." Aya raised an eyebrow. "Don't be all mysterious when I'm tired. More what?" Ziarra sighed. "Elementals! You big dummy!" She lightly punched her partner's shoulder. "You really should wake up! You're so darn lazy!" Spinning on her heel, she veered off the path into a patch of trees. Aya rubbed her shoulder and watched the girl walk off.

"Ziarra! Where are you going? It could be dangerous!" Ziarra straighten up her back and continued watching without a word. Honestly, it's like reasoning with a three year old. she thought as she stomped after her. Grabbing her arm, Aya pulled Ziarra back towards the path. "I am not in the mood for your games today Z." She said with a sigh as Ziarra fussed about not listening and wanting to go look.

Feeling more coherent, Aya noticed the presence of the other elementals. There had to be four or five, she wasn't sure. She hadn't ever met another elemental before. For all she knew, this feeling could have been so strong just from a single elemental. And although Ziarra may have wanted to go and greet them, Aya was more hesitant. She heard rumors of unrest even between elements. And she preferred to avoid any unnecessary trouble.