View Single Post
IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 07-28-2014, 07:25 PM

Naomi smiled thoughtfully. “There has to be a way to save her.” She took a step closer to Alistar. “Besides you haven’t lost Seneca, until you have given up on saving her.” She put a hand on his shoulder. “Even a vampire has to have a weakness. Maybe one of the few magic users in our own Kingdome will know something.” She watched him take another drink. “Besides, I can’t bear to see my lord come a drunken fool. While Lady Seneca is in the hands of a blood thirsty vampire” She locked eyes with Alister. "That monster could be drinking Seneca's blood as we speak, think about that for a moment."

XXXXXX

“I have been told that the first few times are painful.” Leon touched her unblemished skin. “But with time you will get used to it.” He moved his lips up to her neck kissing it, before he slowly sunk his fangs into her flesh. As he sucked and gulped down mouthfuls of her blood he pulled Seneca onto his lap holding her close. He was expecting her to be a little light headed and week when he was done feeding, but he would make sure she was well taken care of.