View Single Post
IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 08-03-2014, 10:43 AM

Miles entered the castle walking fast as he looked for King Orion and doing his best to avoide the many vampire that Leon had left behind after his wedding. When the knight found him he could see that his king seemed very buys with something. “Please forgive the intrusion, but Lord Alistar still seems to be torn up about Seneca.” He laced his fingers for a moment. “More than that he intended to take her away from the northern vampire kind and seems to have the means to do so. I don’t agree with your decision to give Seneca to a vampire, however if Leon takes Seneca back by force or otherwise.” A dark cloud seemed to pass over his face. “We will most likely have to deal with an angry vampire, or if Alistar truly dose have the means to kill a vampire we could be looking at any number of problems.” He shook his head. “My king I don’t think that Alistar will listen, I will do what I can, but right now it’s probably best to prepare for war even if one of your own has light the flame of it. He felt a chill rush thought him. “After all your castle is already crawling with vampires, what do you think they will do if their kill is murdered or Seneca is taken away form him?”