Thread: A Soul To Pay
View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 02-11-2014, 03:12 AM

Waking as the sun started to set Albert checked for any messages from warren or another of the other vampires that had his number before he got dressed. tonight he was dressed in a lose silk black shirt with a swede vest over top of it in ox blood red. his pants were simple black ones, his shoes were a deep red almost black shined to a mirror finish. walking out into the main room he looked around for any sign of his guest having come from his room. not finding any sign he closed his eyes and felt for the tell tale Death Fire. it was faint as if he was miles from him. "well I guess I am not going to be going on ride around with you every night. hope your soul tonight is not that hard to deal with." smiling he pulled out his cell and dialed. it rang only once before there was an answer on the other end. "would you mind sending me breakfast? I am wanting to work on my book, my muse struck and has not left yet so I want to try to get as much as I can." an answer on the other end then it cliked. smiling again he walked to his desk knowing that when he was hungry food would be waiting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leaning back Sam sighed as Don't Fear the Reaper blared through his head phones. he really needed to find a new song to listen to, he knew that but he just did not want to give it up yet. when death walks backwards he thought smiling before standing and picking up his list. there had only been a few names today, most of them were end of lifers so he was not going to have any problem there. this month around he had gotten the hospital run, not a soul outside to deal with. in some ways he like this type of job but in other ways he hated it. for one he never could get to know his Primary as he usually liked. there was no chance of him sneaking in a cooked dinner for one of the names. no way to spend hours talking without a nurse coming in to drive you off.

Looking down at his listed he did a double take. all the ones for the day were gone. throwing on his scrubs he walked out of the nurses lounge and walked out of the hospital. he needed to talk this over with one of the other reapers, this did not happen. end of lifers did not just suddenly not need to die. pulling out his scythe pendent he held it out trying to find an old one. there! wrapping himself in his cloak he floated to the main bridge of the city. Seeing a blond man there on the bride Sam sighed. It was not one of the ones he knew well enough that would make him feel foolish. stepping his Scythe to his back so the other might see it he landed next to him as he ran his hair through his curly black hair. he really needed to get it cut, he realized as his fingers touched his shoulders and it went passed them. "hi, Iam Sam."