View Single Post
Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-19-2018, 04:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzanebraned View Post
I hope Emma is feeling better soon...
I've been somewhat socially anxious and depressed lately, myself.
It sucks!
Thank you! <3

It certainly does. It honestly can be debilitating at times, and that's the part that just makes it worse and continues the downward spiral that seems to just go faster and faster. :(

I'm back to work now, though, which is very time consuming. Hopefully once I can get a new computer I'll be in a better place to chat more. Being able to work on replies when I'm feeling up to it, vs replying on a phone that constantly loses posts if it crashes or if you leave the page sitting for too long or accidentally hit the back button etc., will really lessen the anxiety. Replying from my phone is super stressful when I get chatting and posts end up long like this one - you know if you lose it you'll never be able to write it again the same way, so the stress and anxiety of a crash or something is unreal

---------- Post added 08-19-2018 at 12:16 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

I hope things calm down for you Emma. I know posting with my cell phone is a real chore it's a smart phone and has such a mind of its own I don't think it's very smart. So no worries sweetie will always be here when you need us. Hugs
Thank you! <3

I completely agree!!! I have a Note 8 and sometimes I think that for a smartphone, it's incredibly stupid. Especially the keyboard to be honest- it doesn't autocorrect correctly, and it freezes and crashes more than not. It's so frustratingly inconvenient lol! For the price we pay for technology, they really need to get their quality control under control - there shouldn't be so many bugs/glitches!