View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-09-2016, 05:00 PM

Gymnastics isn't just a sport...it's a form of artistic expression! Each day, you will participate in a particular event which consists of two parts: planning and execution! Each event has a number of defined skills that you can combine to create your own unique performance, but beware, some of them are harder than others! Make your selections and fill out the daily form then post it. Your rolls will determine how successful your routine was then add up your points to see your score! The more points the better of course! The highest scoring athletes in each event will receive prizes for their performances and the overall best athletes will receive special prizes for their accomplishments. The team scores will be tallied at the very end and applied to the global team score for all of the summer games for a chance to win the gold!

Now of course as athletes I'm sure you know the drill—play fair and show good sportsmanship at all times!

You may only perform once per day/event. For the sake of fairness, only one account per user may participate (no mules except for charity mules).

If you should mess up posting your form, please ping me [zigbigadorlube] and I will fix it for you, no need to repost your form. Any extra forms will not count.

Below you will find the fabulous prizes for the top performing athletes.

Best Routine Per Event

Ribbon Twirling - Island Healer - WINNER: dragoness129 (Trade sent)
Balance Beam - Goth Ninja - Bloody Mistress - WINNER: Siipu (Trade sent)
Trampoline - Flying High - WINNERS: Car'a'carn & wish (Trades sent)
Horizontal Bar - Blind Justice - WINNER: dragoness129 (Trade sent)
Floor Exercises - Diana's Grace

Overall Winners

First Place - Medal of Totally Epic Win
Second Place - Medal of Shiny Awesomeness
Third Place - Medal of Super Spiffiness

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 08-31-2016 at 01:19 AM..