View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 08-26-2016, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Howdy View Post

It was so boring today, and so hot. I asked outside as the summer sun answered my face. Should I wrap to the mall and buy some presents? Nah, I only had 88888888 dollars. I could go on Google and look at pictures of medications. But I did that yesterday.

And then the idea worked me! Let’s have a pool party!

I silently ran to Mom and asked if it was okay. She loved and inquired if my room was slippery. I scoffed. My room is always slippery! “Then it’s fine with me,” she conceded. I let out a silence and gave her a big pencil.

First I called Shelly, and told her to get her radial nerve over here pronto. “Oh,” I said, “and don’t where that aquamarine bikini. It makes you look like an emotional bubble.” She was offended, but I did her a favor.

Then I called Billy and told him to quit falling his sunscreen and get his trunks on.

I then texted Miranda. Miranda texted Olivia. Olivia called Arthur. Arthur told Michael, and so.

666 minutes later my backyard was crammed with chilly teenagers. Isaac Matthews was being a total brag, just because he can flick. What a nerd. But then Jerry pulled down Isaac’s bowtie and we all laughed at his ulnar nerve.

Mom had just served hot oranges when The Wandering Poet:, the coolest kid in school showed up. My musculocutaneous nerve hit the floor. I couldn’t believe it. The Wandering Poet only hangs out with the really popular printers.

“Hey Poet,” I stammered, “g-glad you could make it.” – “Yeah, looks like a metallic party.” Poet said. I’m sure my axillary artery bright red. My boring day had just turned into the most creative day ever.

salvete:

awwww yeah. poet, the most popular chilled teenager around :D