View Single Post
Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in exchange for your immortal soul.

Old 11-29-2014, 04:20 AM

As Akio's eyes met his own steady, gold gaze and their hands brushed, Dorian felt his joints lock up. Shuffling slightly where he stood, his breath felt heavy in his throat as he became aware of Akio's notice of his adoring stare. Did it disgust him? Slowly, his bottom lip was pulled into a light bite as he cleared his throat a little and then moved to avert the other's gaze once again. Gently releasing the bundle of clothing, Dorian rubbed his neck in quiet thought for a moment, unsure of what to say. Or rather, if he should say anything at all. Mentally, he kicked himself for being so sheepish about displaying desire, when doing so was something his demonic nature tended him towards. He was used to displaying and releasing his desires without abandon, so why was Akio having such an effect on him even now? The answer was clear enough to him, but his embarrassment was still frustrating. Yet, he couldn't seem to hide from the feeling. He noted the other standing and was about to move out of his way when instead the feeling of Akio's warm lips met his own. Surprised, his eyes widened slightly as he took a moment to gently return the quick gesture.

What really drew his awareness, however, was the hand the other placed on the top most button his shirt. Did he mean to...? A small rush of heat gathered within him, Dorian's gaze drawn to the hand with intense curiosity as he again allowed himself to wonder. Was it merely a thoughtless gesture, or was the placement purposeful? Curiosity gleamed in his eyes as he now calmly regarded Akio, not making a move on his own, though the consideration of such certainly going through his head at this point. Then, it appeared a change of direction occurred as Akio stepped back. It seemed he changed his mind about something, though what about, he wasn't sure. All Dorian knew was he found himself wishing the other's hand hadn't needed to leave his chest. An odd notion. Before he could shake his head at himself and his own foolish thoughts, Akio seemed to speak as if in knowledge of them. Had he been that obvious? Dorian's throat clenched at first, a slight flush taking to his cheeks as he found some embarrassment in that. "I-" He began, as if to apologize, but then took note of the other's words. He wasn't opposed to it? Curiosity gleaming in his eyes once more, he instead managed a sheepish sort of grin, some hint of his devious tendency bubbling up in it. Some sort of adolescent sense of accomplishment. "I am glad you do not mind my attention." Dorian decided instead of apologizing, some silkiness taking to his tone as Akio's words restored some of his confidence.

One of his eyebrows rose at the notion of the other's interest being vulgar. In a way, he supposed it may be called that. Dorian was a demon after all, and Akio an innocent, good-hearted prince. Their care for each other in itself should be vulgar. His brow creased slightly at this thought, opening his mouth to respond, but not having the time to do such before Akio was moving to change. Even so, catching the blush and laugh from Akio, Dorian's heart fluttered. Was he suggesting that he shared a similar interest? The curiosity within him danced in his eyes, their golden color glimmering as they followed Akio's form to the bedroom in the back. He hadn't said anything. Dorian needed to correct this. Stepping into action without much thought, Dorian swept past the back of the shop to open the door but a moment after Akio had. Only after stepping in, of course, did he realize this may have been a mistake. Step. Akio already has his shirt off, his handsomely formed torso exposed to him as Dorian entered the room. Step. Dorian felt his heart beating in his chest with each small movement he made. Step. With this, he'd gracefully swept into the room, noted Akio's form, and with an air of confidence but care, he had approached the other with both a sense of curiosity and longing in his gaze. It was a sweet sort of look; warm, but not lacking some hint of devious intent.

"I'm sorry, my love. I just realized that I couldn't have you thinking that way... You see, I am rather fond of your physique. It would be a shame to have you thinking any admiration you may have for mine was a waste." He explained smoothly, a hint of playfulness rising in his tone as his arms gently encircled the other's waist with care, moving to pull the two together by the hips if his actions were allowed. "The notion is anything but foolish, when you are in love, Akio." He then noted in a deeper voice, a sly grin lining his lips as he drew the other into his chest, leaning down to place a few slow kisses upon the other's collarbone.